1. Who is the Data Controller?
In this document:
legalbono: is the company duly registered in the Mercantile Registry of Málaga as “legalbono 2013, S.L.,” with registered address at Avenida Ricardo Soriano 21, Marbella, Málaga and tax identification number (NIF) B-92971670. To facilitate the understanding of the General Conditions, legalbono may also be referred to in this document as “we”, and we are the Data Controller.
You may contact legalbono’s Legal and Regulatory Compliance Office through email@example.com should you have any query regarding data protection.
2 Why do we process your personal data?
Provided that there is a legal basis for each processing, legalbono may process the personal data you provide through online forms, data aggregation tools and/or during the process of providing specific services, for the purposes indicated below:
- Defend your interests and the provide legalbono services or products. For this purpose, we may process identification data, contact data, economic and banking data and data relating to your financial situation, academic data, working life, salary data and health data.
- Address requests for information, complaints, satisfaction surveys and suggestions through the means available to legalbono for this purpose. We may process the data you provide us, both identifying and contact details, for this purpose.
- Send commercial information related to legalbono, our products and services. We may process the data you provide us, both identifying and contact details, for this purpose.
- Send commercial information from third parties that may be of interest to you. We may process the data you provide us, both identifying and contact details, for this purpose.
- Manage your legalbono blog subscription, keeping you informed about news and updates. legalbono may process the data you provide us, both identifying and contact details, for this purpose.
3. What is the legitimation basis for processing your personal data?
- The proposal and execution of the services and/or products requested by You.
- Our legitimate interest in bringing to your knowledge products or services similar to those previously contracted.
- Your consent given in a free, specific, informed and unequivocal manner. You may withdraw your consent at any time, through the means provided by legalbono.
- The fulfilment of a legal obligation applicable to legalbono.
Should You require legalbono to carry out prior analysis of the viability, need or relevance of any of its services, we may use any data provided by You directly or through our own tools or those of third parties that we have made available to You that may be relevant and for the mere purpose of being able to carry out a better analysis and diagnosis. If after the preliminary studies you decide to contract services with legalbono, we will collect and process the necessary data to execute the contracts. In no case will legalbono assign, exploit or use such data for a purpose other than what is express herein.
4. How long do we store the data collected?
legalbono will keep its client’s data for the duration of their contractual relationship and then, the data will be kept for promotional actions for a period of two years. For other types of users, the data will also be kept for a period of two years. Where processing is based on your consent as a User, they will be retained until You revoke your consent. Therefore, the data will not be kept for longer than necessary for the purposes described above, without prejudice to the conservation that may be necessary for the filing, exercise or defence of potential claims and/or whenever permitted by applicable law.
5. Who has access to your personal data?
legalbono will never communicate your personal data to third parties without your free, specific, informed and unequivocal consent with the exception of legal cases where consent is not necessary, for example, in cases required by law or compliance with the professional assignment entrusted.
As an example of the above, legalbono may make transfers or communications of personal data to meet your obligations with the Public Administrations in cases that are required in accordance with current legislation from time to time and where appropriate, to other bodies such as the State Security Forces and Corps and the Judiciary.
6. What are your rights as a User?
Right of access: You have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether legalbono processes personal data concerning you and, if so, to access them. You also have the right to obtain a copy of such data.
Right of rectification: You have the right to request the correction of inaccurate personal data concerning you.
Right of deletion: You have the right to request the deletion of your data when, among other reasons, the data are no longer appropriate, necessary or relevant for the purposes for which they were provided.
Right of objection : You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data for reasons relating to your particular situation. In this case, legalbono will cease to process such data, unless there are compelling legitimate reasons, or such processing is necessary to execute contracts You have commissioned.
Right to the limitation of processing: Under the premise that certain conditions are met, you may request the processing of your data be limited, in which case legalbono may only process them, with the exception of their conservation, for the execution of the contracts you have entrusted to us, for the protection of the rights of third parties or for reasons of public interest.
Right to data portability: You have the right to receive or, as the case may be, to have legalbono provide your personal data to third parties in a structured format, for common use and mechanical reading, provided that such processing is based on your consent and is carried out by automated means.
You will be able to exercise your rights of access, rectification, deletion, objection, limitation and portability through postal mail to Avenida Ricardo Soriano 21, 29601, Málaga or through e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, providing a photocopy of your ID or identity document.
You can also file a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency (AEPD), whose contact details are available on the website www.aepd.es
7. What is the minimum age for Users to access our products and services?
8. What security measures do we have in place to protect your data?
legalbono is committed to fulfilling its obligation of secrecy of personal data and its duty to keep them, and will take the necessary measures to prevent alteration, loss, processing or unauthorised access, in accordance with the provisions of applicable law.
legalbono has implemented security measures of a technical and organisational nature necessary to ensure the security of your personal data and prevent its alteration, loss and unauthorised processing and/or access, given the state of technology, the nature of the data stored and the risks to which they are exposed, whether from human action or the physical or natural environment, in accordance with the provisions of applicable law.
legalbono is concerned about privacy and in order to reinforce the confidentiality and integrity of the information in its organisation, continuously supervises, controls and evaluates its processes to ensure respect for privacy and security of information, according to international standards.
For web services that need You to register as a user, You must choose a password. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of this password, as well as all activities that occur during your login with your username and password. You also agree to notify legalbono as soon as possible if you feel your username and password has been used without your authorisation or any other breach of security. We will not be liable for any damage or loss to You if you do not report such security incidents to us.
The legalbono website may include hyperlinks to other sites that are not operated or controlled by legalbono. Therefore, legalbono does not guarantee, nor is responsible for the legality, reliability, usefulness, veracity and timeliness of the contents of such websites or your privacy practices. Please note before providing your personal information to these non-legalbono websites that their data protection compliance may differ from ours.