These terms and conditions of use govern the access, navigation, use, and use of the website accessible through the domain name www.legalbono.co.uk and its subdomains (hereinafter “the Website“) as well as the procurement of products and services through it (in later, also, the “Services“) and use of contents (in later, also, the “Contents“).
The use of the Web site implies the acceptance of all the terms included in these conditions. Every user should periodically read these terms and conditions of use of the website, since it may change.
It will be considered as User any person who uses the platform. They are credited automatically the condition of user of the Web site, without prejudice to the various considerations depending on their activity on it.
1. Website general information
In compliance to Law 34/2002, 11 of June, of E-commerce and Information Society Services, the general information are indicated http://www.legalbono.com:
Headline: Legal Bono 2013 SL (hereinafter also, “legalbono®”)
Registered Address: Avenida Ricardo Soriano number 21, 1st floor, CP 29601, Marbella (Malaga)
Registry data: Registro Mercantil de Malaga, T4593, L3501, F80, SH-MA-99764
Contact via: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Website general terms and usage conditions
By accepting these, the User declares: :
- That you have read and understood what is stated here.
- That in case of trying to do so, it is a person with sufficient capacity to contract.
- That assumes all obligations arranged here.
Legalbono reserves the right to make at any time modifications or updates to the content and the services in the services or these terms and conditions of use of the website, to reflect legislative changes. The new conditions shall not apply retroactively and shall enter into force within a period of not less than 14 days from the date of their publication on the website or by any other means enabling users to know them, replacing the previous ones. Therefore, it is recommended Users to consult these conditions on a regular basis. However, amendments affecting new functions of a service or changes that are made by legal issues come into effect immediately. Do not agree to the modified terms of service, users must stop using this service.
2.1 Services ofrecidos al User.
2.1.1 On this Website, users can access, among others, the following Contents and Services:
- Access to information about the services provided by legalbono.
- General news and information.
- Customization service of documents with legal significance (contracts, agreements, extrajudicial claims, etc.).
- Online legal advisory services.
- Contacting users with lawyers by specialty as required.
2.1.2 The access to the Website por el User by the user is free, therefore not payment for that is required. On the other hand, the use of any of the contents or services of the Web site may be through prior registration or subscription for the user in legalbono.
2.1.3 Legalbono reserves the right to modify, suspend, cancel or restrict the content or the services of the Website and its links or the information obtained through it, without prior notice.
2.2 Terms of Service.
2.2.1. The information contained in the Website and the products and services offered through it are intended, mainly, public and private, physical or legal persons resident in Spain or that access from Spain, by which legalbono declines any responsibility for the consequences that may arise from the access made from jurisdictions where the distribution or use of such items would be contrary to the regulations in that country.
2.2.2 Contents and Services offered through this Website are intended for use by persons over the age of eighteen (18) years of age. It is forbidden access to and use of the Website to underage people. Legalbono reserves the right to request proof of age of the user.
2.3 Acceso al Website
In particular, to make a record through Google+, the user goes to be considered a member of the Website, authorizing legalbono to carry out communications and send invitations to your contacts from Gmail on your behalf.
However, legalbono reserves the right to require users in the future payments of consideration different access to the contents or use of the services. These new conditions, if any, would be published on the Web site prior to its entry into force. In any case, the user may withdraw access to content or to unsubscribe in services. The new price, if any, would only be payable from the date of entry into force of the new conditions.
2.3.2 Legalbono has obtained the contents included in the Web site from sources considered as reliable. However, although reasonable measures have been taken to ensure that the information is all as right as possible, changing legislation and case law applicable to each of the content means that cannot be guaranteed that the information is at all times be accurate, complete and up-to-date. Therefore, legalbono expressly disclaims any responsibility for error or omissions in the information contained in this Web site and its contents, as well as for breaches directly attributable to users and third parties offer their services of legal advice through the Web site. Also, legalbono is not responsible for the content published professionals have in their profile, or data made public.
Although 2.3.3 While legalbono makes all efforts that are reasonable for the contents and services offered through this Web site are available permanently, the User must have in mind that there may be interruptions or limitations on access or use resulting from accidental and unforeseen events or actions needed to carry out operations improvement , maintenance or similar.
2.3.4 The cost of telephone line that generates the User the use of the Web site and any other expenses other than the mere access to the website and making it available to the User, borne exclusively by these.
2.3.5 Access to certain content or the use of certain services of the Web Site may make it necessary that the user must download on your computer computer applications. This will be carried out under the sole responsibility of the User, without that could be required of legalbono liability whatsoever arising from such actions.
2.3.6 In the access to the content and use of the services offered through this Web Site, the user is subject to the following rules:
- You may not use the Web Site and/or its contents with the intention or order to injure or damage the rights or interests of legalbono, of other users or third parties; in particular, intellectual property rights, industrial property, and analogues.
- You will not be able to perform activities that are contrary to the law, morality, public order or good customs generally accepted.
- You can only be accessed through the interface available to the user by legalbono in this Web Site. It is prohibited to access by other means.
- The User must act without distorting their identity or impersonate a third party.
- Is prohibited broadcast or content management carrying malicious code, or other computer programs that may interrupt, destroy, or damage the operation of any application, computer or telecommunications system equipment.
- The User may not engage in activities that damage, deteriorate or disable the website, its contents or services and equipment, systems and networks that give them support, nor access or trying to improperly access those sections that do not have access, or interrupt, intercept, manipulate, or impair the use of the services by other users.
- User may not modify, delete or manipulate existing symbols in the Web Site that reflect intellectual or industrial property rights of legalbono or of third parties or the technical devices established for the identification or protection of contents, nor alter, remove or manipulate these in any way.
3.1 User’s responsability
User assumes its responsibility for the use and the correct operating of this Website and its contents and services. In particular, merely by way of summary, legalbono assumes no responsibility in the following areas:
- The availability in the operation of the Web Site, its services and contents and its quality or interoperability.
- The purpose for which the Web Site and its contents to serve the objectives of the user.
- The infringement of the legislation in force by the user or third parties and, in particular, of the rights of intellectual or industrial property that are owned by other people or entities.
- The existence of malicious codes or any other malicious software that could cause damage to the computer system of the User or third parties. Corresponds to the user, in any case, to have appropriate tools for the detection and disinfection of these elements.
- The fraudulent access to the contents or services by unauthorized third parties or, in your case, interception, elimination, alteration, modification or manipulation of the messages and communications from any class that such third parties might carry out.
- The accuracy, veracity, actuality and utility of the Contents and offered Services and the later use that of them the User does.
- Damage to computers for access to the Web site and damage to users when they are caused by faults or disconnections in telecommunications networks that disrupt the service.
- Damage or damages arising out of circumstances occurred by unforeseen circumstances or force majeure;
- The veracity and legality of the information provided by the user in the forms provided by legalbono to the access and use of the contents or services offered by the Web site. In any case, the user shall notify immediately to legalbono about any fact that allows the abuse of the information recorded in such forms as, for example, theft, loss, or unauthorized, in order to be cancelled.
- Additional conditions and/or private agreements between the user and the professionals whose services are offered through the Web site.
3.2 Liability legalbono policity
3.2.1 Legalbono has no duty to control the use that users of the contents or services, their identity or the accuracy or truthfulness of the data or information provided, beyond the legally established obligations. Mode of use of the contents and services and information that you publish or transmit is the sole responsibility of the User, who assumes the duty to indemnify damages produced to legalbono, other users or third-parties, including fees of solicitors and barristers, or other professionals, arising from any claim, judicial or extra-judicial, for the breach of these terms and conditions of use or any other applicable laws.
3.2.2 Legalbono reserves the right to deny at its discretion any User access to this Web site or the services or content offered in it if there is any indication that those used against these terms and conditions of use. This will take place without prior warning and without that legalbono assumes any responsibility for that decision, or to the person concerned, or any third party.
3.2.3 Website will have the appropriate technical means to check that you there is the dissemination of illegal content, that injury, property, rights or interests of legalbono or third parties or that violate the present terms and conditions of use.
3.2.4 Any User may report to legalbono a violation of these terms and conditions of use, or the other conditions which may apply through the e-mail address that is posted on the Web site for attention to the user. However, legalbono will not be obliged to attend such a claim if it considers that the violation has not occurred, or that, having been produced, is exceptionally justified by the circumstances of the particular case.
3.2.5 Legalbono reserves the right to claim legal action against all those User carried out, by itself or through third parties, actions prohibited by these Terms and Conditions of Use.
4. Use of links.
4.1 Legalbono can put at the disposal of users link (links, banners, buttons, etc.), directories and search engines that allow access to various websites belonging to or managed by third parties. The User who wishes to insert links to this website must comply with the following conditions:
- There may be no frames or frames of any type that encircle the Web Site or permit viewing through Internet addresses different or jointly with content outside of this website, so that produce or may produce error or confusion about the origin of the service or its content, involves an act of comparison or imitation unfair, serve to benefit from the reputation, brand and prestige of legalbono, its customers or suppliers or make any other mode that is prohibited by law;
- From the page containing the link, you can not be made any false or inaccurate statement about legalbono, on the quality of their products or services or on their customers, suppliers or employees;
- The sender will not be able to use the mark or any other distinctive sign of legalbono within its Web page, except in those cases in which it is expressly authorized by legalbono;
- The page containing the link must observe the law and may not dispose of or link to illegal content, harmful, contrary to morals and good customs, which produce or may produce the false idea that legalbono endorses or supports, ideas, demonstrations or actions of the sender or that are inappropriate in relation to the activity developed by legalbono and their clients, taking into account the contents and the general theme of the Web page where you set the link.
5. Intellectual property.
5.1 All rights reserved to legalbono
5.1.1 All the contents and services of this website (texts, photographs, graphics, images, technology, software, links, audiovisual content, graphic design, source code, etc.), as well as marks and other distinctive signs are property of legalbono® or any third party, not acquiring any Faculty upon them by the mere use of the website user. They will be, therefore, works in Spanish, Community legislation and international treaties on intellectual property. All rights reserved.
5.1.2 Unless otherwise would have expressly agreed upon the specific case, the fact that the user facilitates or include content on the Web site will mean concession to legalbono for a free, non-exclusive license unlimited temporary and global to reproduce, publish, publicly communicate, convey, in whole or in part, said content in any form or through any medium or technology. This license shall terminate at the time in which the user delete voluntarily contained such service. Sole responsibility that these contents are not contrary to the law or other rights or interests of legalbono or third parties will be the user, who is obliged to hold harmless the handicapped.
5.2.1 Any misuse of these elements by people other than its rightful owner without the express and unequivocal consent of the latter may be denounced and persecuted by all legal means. Intellectual and industrial property rights must be respected by all who visit this site, taking User exclusive liability arising from such use.
5.2.2 User must not:
- Reproduce, distribute, make available to third parties, public communication, transforming or modifying the contents of this Web site, except in the cases referred to in the law or expressly authorized by legalbono;
- Reproduce, distribute, communicate publicly, decompile, modify or make available third-party software or databases on this Web site.
5.2.3 Is excepted as provided in the preceding paragraph the use or reproduction of content or data bases that is expressly authorized by legalbono to your customers or suppliers pursuant to the contract, as well as downloading, copying or printing of the contents of this Web site for personal and private use.
5.2.4 In any case, massive downloads of content or data bases are prohibited, so if undertaken manually or through software designed for this purpose (spider software or similar).
6. Severability and Waiver.
6.1 If any provision of these terms and conditions of use of the Web site was declared totally or partially invalid or unenforceable, the rest remain fully in force and validity.
6.2 The waiver by legalbono to exercise any of the powers granted to it the present Terms and Conditions of Use shall not preclude that subsequently can be invoked before any other failure.
7. Law and Jurisdiction and the General Conditions.
7.2 These Terms and Conditions of use of the Web Site is governed by the Spanish legislation, being competent Spanish courts and tribunals to hear any questions that may arise about the interpretation, application and enforcement. The User, by virtue of the acceptance of the terms and conditions set forth in these Terms and Conditions, expressly disclaims any jurisdiction other than that, by application of the law in force, could reciprocate. In any case, if the existing legislation would be subjected to a jurisdiction in particular, the user voluntarily submit to the jurisdiction of the Courts and Tribunals of the city of Marbella, and subsidiarily and for the case in which the procedure should be understood by court that only have headquarters in the capital of the province, the Courts and Tribunals of Malaga.
Last Modified Date: 07/06/2017